Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Goodbye to my best friend

I thought I was ready. I really did.

That is, until it came time to actually do it.

My dog of 14 years, Otis, was a wonderful pet, more than any owner could ever ask for. At 14, however, his days were numbered after a recent visit to the vet revealed a sickness.

My wife Julie and I knew it was now only a matter of weeks, days. Then on Tuesday morning, it was time.

To read more of News-Herald Sports Editor Mark Podolski's post, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home