Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Patriotic Pets picture contest -- You in?

As I sat on my couch last night assembling an Uncle Sam hat for my rabbit...

OK, that's hands down the most ridiculous thing I've said all year.

But it's true. And as I cut and glued and bended and taped, I also wondered how many others would also enter The News-Herald's Patriotic Pets picture contest, now accepting submissions here.

Click here for more about my experience and some thoughts to help you along with your submission.

-- Sandra M. Klepach, SKlepach@News-Herald.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home