Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Pet Pause

The humidifier has done a great deal of good in our bedroom. As long as I'm near it, my hair isn't airborne.

Anywhere else in our house, though - or at work, or anywhere else for that matter - I've been a static-y mess.

This week's Pet Pause is dedicated to anyone as charged as I've been, especially my neighbor's cat Tiger, whom I shocked at least 10 times last night.

Ferret (0:25)

Dog (0:30)

Cat and dog (2:43)

-- Sandra M. Klepach, SKlepach@News-Herald.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home