Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

In honor of the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, I'm going to take a risk and post a link to an elephant giving birth.

If you don't like bloody liquid, this might not be the video for you. That's the risk I take, I guess - of alienating the squeamish.

But if you're looking for a reminder today of how breathtakingly beautiful nature can truly be, well, I don't think it gets any better than this, folks.

Happy Earth Day to everyone who lives on this crazy spinning globe I call home.

-- Sandra M. Klepach, SKlepach@News-herald.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home