Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Have you seen this dog?

This is a plea from a Eastlake resident David S. Glasier:
Have you seen this dog, my beautiful dog?
Her name is Tracy. She is a 7-year-old bulldog/boxer/terrier mix who wandered away from our home, on Beachpark Ave., shortly after 5:30 p.m. Thursday.
Tracy weighs 45 pounds and is an extremely friendly animal who loves humans. other dogs and cats. She is golden brown with a white chest, white markings and a diamond-shaped mark on her forehead.
She is not wearing a collar with license and ID because, as I’ve done so many times before, I left it off while she went into the back yard to do her business. She always does so quickly and immediately answers my command to return to the house.
On Thursday night, I let Tracy down because I was so distracted that I forgot she was outside and drove away to fulfill an obligation that kept me away from home until 9:30 p.m. It was shortly after that, when my wife asked me to take her outside, that we realized Tracy was not in the house.
Tracy is a strong, energetic,inquisitive dog who rarerly barks. When I didn’t quickly return to call her inside, I’m assuming she got confused and started moving to keep warm. I pray with every fiber of my being that she be found safe, warm refuge in someone’s home or business in the north Eastlake area.
If you have Tracy, or you’ve seen her, please contact me at 440-951-7274, 440-749-4687 or 440-749-7980 or e-mail nhtvguy@aol.com.
A reward is offered for her safe return.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you find your precious Tracy soon, unharmed and back into your warm house. Hopefully some nice person took her in and sees this article. Bless you.

December 10, 2010 at 3:27 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home