Ponderings by Picasso
* The Tribe's free fall and how I would have made a great center fielder with my speed and leaping abilities. I just could never find a baseball glove to fit my paws.
* My water dish. Why just water? Got milk?
* The big fat gray cat that lives a street over, but hauls his fat butt to my house each day for food. What a gig he has going.
* The neighbor cat, Mischief. The name says it all.
* A room with a view, better known as the upstairs bedroom window that overlooks a bird feeder. Here little birdie....
* The GOP debate. No wait, I would never ponder that.
* Life. It hasn't always been easy. It started on the streets, but now I'm living the American Dream.
* The vacuum cleaner. Something this cat's American Dream could live without.