Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Ponderings by Picasso

Things I pondered about this week:

* The Tribe's free fall and how I would have made a great center fielder with my speed and leaping abilities. I just could never find a baseball glove to fit my paws.

* My water dish. Why just water? Got milk?

* The big fat gray cat that lives a street over, but hauls his fat butt to my house each day for food. What a gig he has going.

* The neighbor cat, Mischief. The name says it all.

* A room with a view, better known as the upstairs bedroom window that overlooks a bird feeder. Here little birdie....

* The GOP debate. No wait, I would never ponder that.

* Life. It hasn't always been easy. It started on the streets, but now I'm living the American Dream.

* The vacuum cleaner. Something this cat's American Dream could live without.

Later, P.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Love Picasso.

September 17, 2011 at 9:57 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home