Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Ponderings by Picasso

Reasons to be thankful as Thanksgiving Day approaches:

I'm not a turkey, and therefore will not end up on your dinner table, unless I feel like jumping up there.

I'm not a dog. Enough said.

I'm a cat. Enough said.

My owners feed me Fancy Fest even if it is sans the crystal bowl.

Everything in the house is at my disposal and for my pleasure (with the exception of the vacuum cleaner).

The fact that I can purr and humans still haven't figured out how cats make that sound.

I can watch it snow from the comfort of the couch.

I can torment the other cat in the house. A hiss, spit and growl  are always good reminders of who is in charge.

I can do catnip and not get busted.

I can have the cat crazies and not have to see a shrink.

I am truly one thankful cat.

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home