Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Ponderings by Picasso

No, I haven't been on vacation or to some far-off country on sabbatical.

The reason for my lack of pondering is I've been dealing with some medical issues.

It seems that at age 16 (I know that's like a million in human years) my kidneys are slowly calling it quits.



To make up for their lack of ability, the human has been taking me to the vets for a "fluid" injection once a week.

I hate being stuffed in a carrier, forced to ride in a car and taken to a place that smells of dog.

Well, you know what they say about paybacks.

Each morning, and I mean the wee hours of the morning, I start waking up the human.

 I jump up on the bed and get right in her face and meow until she gets up and either gives me fresh food or water.

I repeat this annoying behavior every two hours.

As for my medical problem, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

But, the human is.

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home