Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pitting life against news in dog tasing

Lying in the sun at my favorite vacation spot last week, I overheard my father talking about Otis, the pit bull recently tased by Lakewood police.

I'd heard about this before I left the newsroom, from librarian and resident Boston Terrier owner Cindy. (Captured by a camera atop the taser, video of the incident can be seen here. Viewer discretion is advised.)

But this time I listened to the account from a different perspective - lying on my back near an orange pit bull named Daisy (pictured), whose owner listened intently to my dad's telling.

Read more here.

-- Sandra M. Klepach, SKlepach@News-Herald.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home