Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Update: Reeeeaching cat found a home

Remember the friendly orange cat I mentioned in this blog?

Well I've just received word from Lake Humane Society Board of Directors President Eden McElhatten Dobbins that "Jester" went home with a new family the day after I met him. Didn't take long with that reeeeaching paw trick, did it?

I must say, this is just the kind of news I like to hear before Christmas. By the way, how's that wrapping coming? I'll try to blog tomorrow about do' and do-not's in regards to holiday pet safety.

-- Sandra M. Klepach, SKlepach@News-Herald.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home