Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Ponderings by Picasso

Being a cat is just about as good as it gets.

But, if I had to be another animal, I would would pick a Canada goose.

Note: Not Canadian goose.

It's never Canadian goose, according to Associated Press style, which I must say some of my fellow bloggers do not adhere to, but that is a topic of another pondering.

But back to the geese. I would love to fly in formation with the flock and HONK.

Of course, I would not fly or honk with them during hunting season. They'd be on their own.

I would poop on golf courses and your back yard.

But, wait a minute, don't people eat geese?

I don't want to be a goose anymore.

In fact, being a cat is all I really want to be.

I may not be able to fly or honk, but I can still poop where I want to.

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home