Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Ponderings by Picasso


Do know what it's like sitting in room full of smelly dogs?

I had to go to the vets office recently because one of the three teeth I have left is on the way out.

I sat in my carrier waiting for my turn in a room overrun by cannines.

They are so nosey.

They all walk around and smell each other's butts. How disgusting.

One dog, however, did have enough class to say he reads my blog weekly. There is hope afterall.

Anyways, the tooth is still hanging in there, and

now I have to take a half of a baby aspirin every three days for the pain.

Catnip would be a better remedy, but what do humans know?

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home