Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Ponderings by Picasso

New Year's resolutions for 2012:

The humans continue to serve me Fancy Fest and gourmet Friskies twice a day (Crystal dish is optional).

The bedroom window curtain remains slightly open so the sunbeam reaches the spot on bed where I am sleeping.

The annoying sister cat becomes less annoying.

The birds, squirrels, geese, deer and neighbor cat continue to humor me with their antics as I watch from the comforts of my warm home.

What's that you said?

These are supposed to be resolutions I'm making?

Yeah, right.

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home