Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Ponderings by Picasso

Rodent
So the rodent saw his shadow and now we're going to have six more weeks of winter.

Big deal.

From what I can see from my cozy perch on the window inside the balmy 75-degree livingroom where I spend much of my day, we haven't had much of a winter at all.

I really think the reason Punxsutawney Phil came out and ran back so fast is he finally caught of glimpse of what he looks like.

That is one ugly, dude.

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home