Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Ponderings by Picasso

Black Friday got me thinking about Christmas gifts.

And, if you're like me, you want to get that special human in your life that perfect gift.

(OK. You just want to keep them happy so they'll keep feeding you.)

Have I got a deal for you!

It won't cost you a dime, only a few short lines about why you love animals.

The fine staff here at the Pets Unleashed pet blog is giving away cat and, pardon my language, dog, calendars.

To win, all you have to do is tell us why you love cats, I mean, animals.

Trust me, if I'm doing the judging, you might want to say you love cats.

So click here for all the details

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home