Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Ponderings by Picasso

I caught a lot of heat last week for calling my sister cat a rodent.
Chill out, 'Lil Girl. I love rodents. Heck, when I was a stray rodents were my best friends.
I never met one I didn't like or eat. A lot of protein in those critters.
Speaking of eating, I highly doubt I could chew a mouse now. I've lost most of my teeth, but still have what the vet calls "my canines." I almost puked a hairball when I heard that.
Canines? Really? Isn't a canine a dog?
No respectable cat would ever have anything called a canine. I prefer to call them my bottom fangs. Still have some bite in them, too.
All this talk of rodents has made me hungry, but first I need a nap.
Later, P.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home