Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Ponderings by Picasso


The you-know-what has hit the proverbial fan at the Palmer household.

Seems the humans figured out a I got a hold of their credit card.

They were tipped off when the UPS guy delivered 1,000 of those furry mouse toys to the house the other day.

I love eBay.

Now it seems I am grounded.

They took away my iPad, iPod, Smartphone and Kindle, and disconnected my Twitter and Facebook accounts.

I'm no longer LinkedIn, either.

The best part of all?

They cannot return the toys because they have cat spit on them.

Priceless!

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home