Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Ponderings by Picasso

I might not always agree with you humans, but I tip my paw to you on this one.

Last year, Americans spent $50.96 billion on their pets.

That’s an all-time high and the first time in history more than $50 billion has gone to the dogs, cats, canaries, guppies and the like, the American Pet Products Association reported.

You might not always be smart, humans, but you aren't cheap.

And, speaking of smart, this goes out to Brian McCloskey, one of my blog followers.

He questioned last week's entry when I said I was smart.

McCloskey thinks if I was so smart, I would know the winning lottery numbers.

Listen, McCloskey, I said I was smart, not psychic.

If I knew the winning numbers, do you think I'd be writing this blog? And, writing it for free?

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home