Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Ponderings by Picasso

Lately, I've been pondering about what to get the humans for Christmas.

I'm not working with a big budget here.

You know, I don't get paid the big bucks to ponder for the this blog.

Anyways, here's what I've come up with so far:

1. I will not kick litter out of the box, for at least a week.

2. I will not hack up a hairball on their side of the bed.

3. I will not meow for no reason at an untimely hour like 4 a.m.

4. I will not stare at them while they sleep (although I probably could still do this and they wouldn't know).

5. I will get a long with the other cat in the household.

6. I will admit that I just lied.

Have a purr-fect Christmas.

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home