Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

No silly goose

Even though snow is in the forecast for the next few days, spring has sprung in my neighborhood with the return of a pair of Canada geese that nest each year in my backyard.

The geese are quite friendly, and often jump up on the deck and peer into the window to see what's cooking.

Because they are also inclined to leave droppings,  I decided to block their path to the deck by moving my outdoor grill in front of the steps.

Silly me, as you can see from this photo.

-- Robin Palmer
rpalmer@news-herald.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home