Blogs > Pets Unleashed

Those who love their pets tend to enjoy all animals. Our animal owners are no different. Check in on News-Herald staffers Robin Palmer and Cheryl Sadler as they share their own animal tales and announce upcoming events in Lake and Geauga counties.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Ponderings by Picasso

I love messin' with humans. It's so easy.

Take the female human in my household. She is convinced I am deaf.

I catch her talking really loud to me or getting up close to my ears when speaking.

I totally ignore her, which just convinces her even more.

But, every once in a while, I react when she makes a noise.

I see that look at her face like "Wow, the cat can hear."

After that glimmer of hope, I don't flinch the rest of the day.

It's just too easy.

Later, P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home